I want to thank all of you who attended the Conversion Ninja Toolbox Session @ SMX West on Thursday and the Google Analytics Seminar on Friday. It was pleasure meeting you all!
Also, thanks to Tim Ash, Nicolas Ward and Patrick Bennett for their great presentations at the conversion toolbox session. Check out this post that Nicholas wrote after the session, you gotta love the picture (Nicholas, can I be the one with the two swords? ).
For those of you who attended the Friday Google Analytics Seminar, thank you again and I hope you found the material helpful and I hope you put it to use right away (on Monday as you promised!! ).
Here are some additional references:
- Google Analytics Custom Intelligence Reports
- Google Analytics Asynchronous Tracking Technical Guide and Async Tracking Migration examples
- Google Analytics Enhanced Reporter (firefox plugin)
- Google Analytics Metrics Definitions (note: time on page calculation doesn’t apply for exit pages)
- How to Structure Your Google Analytics & Data
- How to Set up Goals in Google Analytics