It’s March 1st already, my goodness, I am already so behind on things I want to do in the first quarter! And this week it’s going to be busier since I’ll be attending & presenting at SMX West. But it’s worth every bit of it. The folks at SMX have assembled a great line up of speakers on all-things search (and yes, some analytics too).
For those of you attending SMX West, I’d love to meet and catch up. In addition to attending and taking notes at the various sessions, here is where I’ll definitely be networking or speaking:
- Monday 3/1, 6pm-7:30pm: Meet & Greet reception
- Tuesday 3/2, 5:45pm-7:00pm: Expo Hall Reception
- Thursday 3/4, 11:30am-12:30pm: Measuring How Search Ads Drive Offline Conversions – Q&A Moderator
- Thursday 3/4, 12:30pm-1:30pm: Birds-of-a-Feather Analytics Table (lunch)
- Thursday 3/4, 1:30pm-2:30pm: Analytics Action Plans For PPC & SEO – Q&A Moderator
- Thursday 3/4, 2:45pm-3:45pm: Conversion Ninja Toolbox – A Review of Tools & Technologies – Speaker
- Friday 3/5, 9am-5pm: Google Analytics Workshop – Presenter
To our clients: many of us at E-Nor will also participate in parts of the conference and we plan to absorb as much as we can, pick some golden nuggets here and there and take it all back and continue to enhance our processes and add more value for our clients.