My trip to the UK was short and I didn’t get to see around, as usual , but what made up for it was the amazing 1-day training experience with 43 consultants – all thirsty to learn about Google Analytics! I hope I lived up to your expectations and gave you enough to jumpstart your journey towards Google Analytics mastery and offering more value to your clients.
We had a full day packed with presentations, discussions, Q&A’s, and case studies. Some of the attending consultants had specific questions and wanted additional references, and I thought I would share it here for all to benefit:
- Here is a link to a previous post on additional Google Analytics tips.
- There was a question regarding on-site search in Google Analytics. How do you configure two different on-site search tools (for example, one search technology on your www.e-nor.com and another search technology on www.e-nor.com/blog)? Answer: you can configure GA to look for up to 5 query parameters and 5 category parameters.
- Another question. How are screen resolution reports generated? GA reads it from computer settings since the ga.js is executed locally on your computer.
- How to exclude a range of IP addresses in Google Analytics.
- Site scan is a tool to verify if the Google Analytics Tracking Code (GATC) is correctly installed on your site.
I hope you found the above Q&A helpful. Feel free to send us an email or leave a comment if you have any other questions.