If you are planning to attend the Search Engine Strategies conference in San Jose, August 10-14, you don’t want to miss this really really cool session called Creating a Web Analytics Culture. I guess I am a bit biased because i am speaking at this session , but seriously, you have a solid line up of speakers that will leave you with practical tips and methods to take your analytics program to the next level.
Who’s on the panel?
- Matthew Bailey, SES Advisory Board & President, Site Logic Marketing
- Ron Belanger, SES Advisory Board & Vice President of Worldwide Agency Sales, Omniture
- John Marshall, SES Advisory Board & CTO, Market Motive
- Richard Zwicky, Founder & CEO, Enquisite
- Feras Alhlou, President, E-Nor, Inc.
You have vendors and consultants sharing their experiences and how to enable data-driven decision making in your organization.
For my presentation, I intend on sharing real life examples and case studies and to “show” more than to “tell”. And definitely no sales pitches (learned not to do that long time ago ).
I hope to see you all at SES. Drop me a comment or email me directly for any specific questions on the session.
Tags: web analytics