We have made a recent announcement about our upcoming Google Analytics workshop in Palo Alto CA. In case you are still debating whether or not to attend, let’s try to convince you with these top 7 reasons to attend Google Analytics training!
- Learn practical steps on how to improve your online business. Whether you have an eCommerce site, a lead generation site, a corporate site or a content site, this workshop will teach you how to use data to optimize your site as well as how to measure and improve the return of your marketing campaigns.
- Learn from the experts. Brian has written a book on Google Analytics and both Brian and Feras founded companies that are certified by Google as Authorized Google Analytics consultants (you know, they must know the stuff to be accredited ). Jokes aside, Brian and Feras have worked extensively with clients across the globe helping them capture, track, analyze, test and continuously improve online businesses using Google Analytics.
- The training caters to both the technical/webmaster as well as the marketing /business folks. As a matter of fact, you can have the marketing person attend the first day and the webmaster attend the second day (split the cost across two departments, might be easier to get approval this way )
- All workshop material will be made available for you in a digital format. This includes PowerPoint presentations, documents and sample excel spreadsheets.
- FREE book, Advanced Web Metrics with Google Analytics by Brian Clifton! And it is signed by the author too!
- Breakfast and lunch are provided and included in the registration fee.
- Meet Brian Clifton in person! Ok, Feras is local, you can meet him any time
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop on October 19 & 20!