Urchin 6.5 was just released and we recommend you upgrade to take advantage of these new features:
- The best new feature: a Pay-per-Click (PPC) data manager lets you create PPC sources that automatically import cost data from Google Adwords.
- These PPC sources can then be applied to profiles as easily as you would apply log sources and filters!
- Currently, this feature does not work with the autotagging feature of Google Adwords.
- Urchin has been updated to show Chrome as a browser and Android as an operating system.
- The installer has been improved to make for a more seamless installation or upgrade.
- The Urchin configuration management utility has had its functionality extended.
- The geo database has been updated to December 2008 data.
- Some localization issues have been fixed.
- Urchin help topics (both internal to the application and in the online Urchin Help Center) have been updated.