E-Nor will do a comprehensive audit of your current implementation of digital analytics, whether you’ve implemented Google Analytics or another tool.
- Every available configuration in the tool is reviewed and documented.
- All web properties and digital assets are reviewed and the implementation is validated.
- Segmentation needs are assessed and created.
- Internal and external campaign tracking is reviewed for best practices.
- Affiliate and other third party vendor tracking may be assessed for accuracy or trending of acceptable variances.
Upon completion of the audit, you will receive an Audit and Assessment document which contains all audit items, current status and recommendations for updates to customizations and configurations. The proper installation and configuration of the tool is paramount to achieving comprehensive and accurate data.
Audit by Google Analytics Certified Partners
E-Nor will tailor an audit specifically for your organization’s needs. We can audit the entire process from implementation to data collection, reporting, analysis and monthly action plans. Or, audit and validate a subset. In a typical audit, we review:
- Current analytics strategy
- Tracking code
- Domains, subdomains hierarchical structure
- Current analytics implementation & structure
- Integration with external systems
- Google AdWords
- eCommerce shopping carts
- Third party integration
- Data integration (Data warehouse)
- Filters and profiles: customized data sets for advanced analysis
- Goal setup
- Assist in goal identification if not created
- Identify configuration & data collection gaps
- Marketing & traffic channels to ensure proper segmentation and tagging practices are in place
- Assess analytics reports and dashboards
- Verify key metrics are tracked for proper analysis and decision making
- Present recommendations for improvement
- Assist in the implementation and quality assurance of changes
Analytics Strategy Audit and Development
Our goal isn’t simply to see if your set up is technically correct, but we will develop a measurement strategy and digital marketing goals consistent with your business goals. The process includes:
- Business to marketing & analytics goal mapping
- Pre-Implementation questionnaire
- Reporting framework
- Analytics audit
- Data sources assessment
- Internal & external campaign tracking
- Requirements definition
- Solution design
- Launch planning
- Quality assurance
- Process establishment
- Custom reporting stakeholder-specific dashboards