I want to thank all of you who attended the Conversion Ninja Toolbox Session @ SMX West on Thursday and the Google Analytics Seminar on Friday. It was pleasure meeting you all!
Also, thanks to Tim Ash, Nicolas Ward and Patrick Bennett for their great presentations at the conversion toolbox session. Check out this post that Nicholas wrote after the session, you gotta love the picture (Nicholas, can I be the one with the two swords? :)).
For those of you who attended the Friday Google Analytics Seminar, thank you again and I hope you found the material helpful and I hope you put it to use right away (on Monday as you promised!! :)).
Here are some additional references:
- Google Analytics Custom Intelligence Reports
- Google Analytics Asynchronous Tracking Technical Guide and Async Tracking Migration examples
- Google Analytics Enhanced Reporter (firefox plugin)
- Google Analytics Metrics Definitions (note: time on page calculation doesn’t apply for exit pages)
- How to Structure Your Google Analytics & Data
- How to Set up Goals in Google Analytics
About the Author
President & Co-Founder
“Work Hard. Play Hard.” This personal motto sums it up for Feras. When he’s not consulting and spearheading E-Nor’s growth, you’ll find Feras speaking at a conference, writing an article, or learning a new tool or helpful tip. Outside of work (yes, Feras eventually learned to unplug), he enjoys volunteering, listening to audiobooks, skiing, training in Aikido, in which he earned a 3rd degree black belt, and spending quality time with his wife and three children. Feras received a Master of Engineering Management from the University of South Florida and a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Tulsa University.