A Commitment to Your Long-Term Success
If you search for “google analytics training course” on the Internet, you’ll find many options to choose from. So why did we launch our Google Analytics Training Courses? What’s different about our program? How do we stand out?
1. “Office hours”.
For a minimum of six months after the training dates, participants will be able to speak directly with the instructor during scheduled “Office Hours” at least several times monthly, in an online session or open conference call, to review any aspect of their analytics, marketing, or development work.
2. Interactive, hands-on classroom sessions.
Participants will work in a live Google Analytics account (which we will provide if you don’t already have access to one), and there will be exercises, short quizzes, and active participation throughout the training sessions to reinforce the lessons.
3. A big-picture, real-world approach.
We’ll cover all the nuts and bolts of implementation, configuration, and reporting, and we’ll remain focused on real-world business needs, technical requirements, and ROI. We’ll also study important related topics such as A/B testing, usability testing, and the intersection of analytics and search engine optimization – all to build your conversion optimization skill set.
4. Optional three-month development plan and final test.
If you complete all three days of the main training track, you can optionally submit a personal, three-month analytics development plan (up to two weeks after training) for review by your instructor and take a final exam (up to one month after training) to validate your learning. After three months, you and your instructor can evaluate your progress and discuss next steps.
Here’s what some of our graduates have to say:
Eric Fettman is a rock star GA guy! He has made understanding analytics very easy. He has instilled confidence in every student to take on creating custom reports, dashboards, safely create filters, use Google Tag Manager and master the E-Commerce functionality of Google Analytics, yay!…Bottom line: Get your butt over to E-Nor’s site and see when and if Google Analytics training is coming soon to a location near you. -Nancy Wigal, Search Engine AcademyRead More
Eric Fettman, Google Analytics University instructor and coach, offers his perspective:
“The whole point of Web analytics is to make a measurable, bottom-line difference through action. Google Analytics is a powerful tool, but it’s used mostly for passive reporting that doesn’t really drive improvement. This course is designed to provide a practical and comprehensive foundation for meaningfully improving visitor satisfaction and steadily increasing purchases, lead generation, or whichever key performance indicators you have identified for your website. It’s important to me that every participant go back to work eager and fully able to use Google Analytics in a way that makes a real impact. And I’ll be there to support them long after the classroom training – that’s just the beginning.”
Our Training vs Analytics Academy
If you’re just starting out with Google Analytics, definitely check out the Analytics Academy, they provide some good foundational skills. But here are some things that separate our trainings:
- E-Nor’s course provides a uniquely focused immersive, interactive, and supportive learning experience.
- Previous participants have greatly enjoyed the exercises and quizzes that we complete together throughout the training.
- We help you formulate your own strategy for analytics and conversion optimization, and provide countless practical, actionable tips that you can apply immediately.
- We alert you to specific pitfalls to avoid and explore GA features that are critical but hidden or hard to understand.
- We make the technical topics understandable even if you’re not approaching analytics from a technical background.
- We review Content Experiments step by step so you can set up your own A/B test within GA.
- We go beyond analytics to explore usability testing, as well as web optimization as part of a broader framework for customer focus and quality management.
- You have many opportunities for one-on-one discussions with your instructor during breaks and particularly during the designated Q&A session that concludes each day of training.
- If you participate in the three days of the main training track, you can work on a personalized 3-month development plan with your instructor and take advantage of coaching support for a minimum of six months after the training. Our objective is for you to apply the classroom lessons so you can drive your analytics and optimization program in a practical and measurable way, and we’re there to support you in your effort even after the formal training ends.
- We provide breakfast, lunch and refreshments.