Google Optimize has emerged as a powerful platform for A/B testing. In this white paper, E-Nor Solutions Architect Tara Dunn and Trainer/Coach Eric Fettman provide a launching point for your own Optimize implementation so you can better understand your Website visitors and drive marketing ROI.
The range of topics includes:
- the benefit of Optimize for marketers, analysts, and developers
- testing for different verticals: publishers, Ecommerce, B2B/B2C services, brick and mortar
- next-level insights from Optimize that analytics doesn’t provide on its own
- deploying Google Optimize on your website
- setting your hypothesis
- using the easy, flexible WYSIWYG editor to create your variations
- analyzing test results against multiple objectives
- communicating test results with your teams
- integrations with Google Analytics and BigQuery
Download our white paper today for a critical overview of the concepts, techniques, and Optimize tool features that will enable you to gain actionable test-driven insights.
About the Author
President & Co-Founder
“Work Hard. Play Hard.” This personal motto sums it up for Feras. When he’s not consulting and spearheading E-Nor’s growth, you’ll find Feras speaking at a conference, writing an article, or learning a new tool or helpful tip. Outside of work (yes, Feras eventually learned to unplug), he enjoys volunteering, listening to audiobooks, skiing, training in Aikido, in which he earned a 3rd degree black belt, and spending quality time with his wife and three children. Feras received a Master of Engineering Management from the University of South Florida and a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Tulsa University.