What’s with all of this blog hoopla anyways? Well a Blog (short for Web Log) has become a phenomenon on the web and is being used as an effective medium for everybody to spread their message in a unique and effective manner. In its relatively short existence, blogs have become an addicting trend for those interested in sharing their thoughts with the world. Simultaneously, it’s becoming more of an integral part of an effective marketing strategy for businesses worldwide. Its benefits include:
- expressing your expert opinion in your field of trade
- method to attract individuals to your site
- a personable method of relating news of your industry
- gather feedback and responses from customers
- provides potential customers with information on your opinions
Don’t think anyone will read your blog? Well, consider the study which was done by EuroRSCG Magnet & Colombia University which states that 51% of journalists use blogs regularly for their research. The following was also revealed;
- 53% of journalists use it for finding story ideas
- 43% use it for referencing facts
- 36% for finding sources
- 33% for breaking news or scandals
Still don’t believe it? Consider that Mortimer B. Zuckerman, the editor in chief of U.S. News and World Report, affirms that blogs shouldn’t be ignored. Blogs are transforming the way Americans get information and think about important issues. It’s a revolutionary change and there’s no turning back.
The word is spreading quick as there are approximately 30,000 – 70,000 new blogs created daily. The team at E-Nor has always striven to become a leading Marketing and Internet Consulting Firm and has added this blog to its arsenal of useful tools to help you become the leader in your industry. If you have any questions about blogs or any of our latest services, please do not hesitate to contact us.