To measure and increase the success of your mobile app development efforts, you need to understand the sources that are driving installs and return users.
This white paper provides a detailed exploration of mobile app campaign tracking on the Firebase, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager platforms. Topics include:
- install and general campaigns
- tracking with legacy GA or GTM/GA SDKs
- using the combined GTM & Firebase SDK for parallel campaign tracking in Google Analytics and Firebase Analytics
- deep linking directly to screens within your app
- generating a single dynamic campaign link that works across operating systems
Download our white paper, learn the mobile app campaign tracking concepts, and begin taking advantage of better campaign tracking in Firebase and Google Analytics.
About the Author
Analytics Consultant - Implementation
An enthusiastic advocate for “Work harder but smarter”, Morsi believes that there is always a solution for any dilemma, “Whatever it takes” is his go-to response in any challenge. Java certified, holding a CIW Master degree in Web Design and 10+ years of extensive experience in web development, UI and usability. In addition to Google Analytics and Google Analytics APIs, Morsi delivers unique exquisite solutions to our client’s needs.