Working in the Silicon Valley definitely has its advantages even though it sometimes takes a toll on you :). Search Marketing and Analytics conferences take place right in our backyard and we need to be there (we really don’t have to, but we like to!).
In the last two weeks, we had back-to-back conferences and it was great to meet friends and learn and share experiences with the brightest minds in the industry. We participated in SMX West and had a one-day Google Analytics workshop in San Jose. We then participated in eMetrics (and the Web Analytics Association Gala dinner) and co-sponsored and spoke at the first Google Analytics User Conference GAUGE 2011 in San Francisco, (and somehow still managed to get client work done!).
I wan to specially thank the workshop attendees at both SMX West and GAUGE for their commitment and investment in learning Google Analytics and the great questions and discussions we had. I promised to provide a list with a number of useful posts and help topics, so here it is. Enjoy!
- New Google Analytics Version Announcement (and beta sign-up form)
- Campaign Tracking & Google Analytics Tagging Kit
- Using GA to track and optimize Mobile traffic
- How to set up Goals in Google Analytics
- How to Customize Google Analytics to enable Page/Section Content Grouping
- ShufflePoint – For Google Analytics Report Automation into Excel and PowerPoint
- Internal Campaign Tracking using the GA Site Search
Thank you again for participation and attending the training sessions and I hope to see you soon!