Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager Training
New York, NY (MicroTek)
10/26/17 - 10/27/17
$1,350 for 2 days
10% discount when you register for both days – or choose a single day for $750.
View the Course Curriculum
Better together! Combining our Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager courses make our graduates powerhouses of web analytics knowledge.
Meet the Trainer
- Learn how to use Google Analytics to gain real, actionable insights into your website, to meet the expectations of your visitors, and to steadily generate more revenue, leads, and engagement
- Understand the benefits of Google Tag Manager
- Master the techniques for comprehensive data capture and avoid the gaps in a default Google Analytics implementation
- Eliminate passive reporting and use Google Analytics instead to drive measurable progress towards your organization’s KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Outcome-focused, practical, and hands-on
- An interactive, supportive, and effective end-to-end learning experience
- Optionally take the final test (online, up to one month after your training) to validate your learning, and review correct/incorrect responses and detailed answer explanations
- Marketers responsible for using Google Analytics to generate greater ROI from search engine optimization, paid search, email, and other marketing initiatives
- Web administrators or developers responsible for effective Google Analytics implementation at the coding and configuration level
- Anyone seeking immersive, comprehensive training in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager as a foundation for improving visitor experience and driving ongoing, bottom-line website optimization
Benefits of enrolling for both days
Days 1 and 2 are designed to complement each other, but each day does offer a separate curriculum.
If you enroll in both days…
- you receive a 10% discount off single-day pricing (which can be combined with early-bird discount)
- you can optionally submit a three-month Google Analytics development plan (up to two weeks after your training) for review by your instructor
- after three months, you can review progress on your development plan with your instructor and set longer-term objectives