Google Analytics Implementation
At E-Nor, our Implementation Methodology consists of the following key elements:
- Code updates
- Tool updates
- Solution integration
- Quality Assurance and Data Validation
- Transfer of Knowledge/Training
The Implementation Methodology document provides recommendations and best practices for a successful Google Analytics implementation. The recommendations and best practices outlined in the document support the aim to measure results.
The primary focus is to identify instances where the tracking code, or the Google Analytics account itself, is not optimally configured to answer the business needs identified in the planning phase. These refinements may include updates to the Google Analytics tracking code or configuration.
In an advanced implementation there may be custom development and solution design integration delivered as part of the solution. All code and the tool configuration are validated via a Quality Assurance process. We recommend testing in a development or testing setting, if possible.
- Ensure your team is involved in all processes to the degree that is appropriate for your organization
- Offer formal hands-on training classes
- Set up and make sure all relevant reports are ready to use
- Show you how to use the advanced features to get the insights needed for success
Contact E-Nor for a Digital Marketing or Google Analytics consultation!