Reasons to Migrate to Google Analytics
Benefits of Switching to Google Analytics
- Stretch Your Valuable Marketing Dollars – Reduce costs & save time
- Standard Edition is FREE – Your costs will include training staff and professional services for advanced support
- Includes Enterprise Level Features Out of the Box
- With advanced analysis techniques and flexible configuration and implementation
- The key metrics needed for informed decision making are in the tool
Is support available for Google Analytics?
- Yes. With a reversed model, Google offers a free tool and allows you to select professional services you need that fit your budget
- There are help forums, email support, online training, webinars and a network of Google Analytics Certified Partners (GACP) trained & certified on Google Analytics configuration and installation.
- E-Nor is a Google Analytics Certified Partner (GACP) and offers enterprise level support for all of your Google Analytics needs.
Is my data secure if hosted on Google Servers?
- Yes. In fact, when you set up Google Analytics, you have three data sharing options to choose from:
- Share no data
- Share data for product improvements
- Share data anonymously for benchmarking
- In addition to deciding if you want to share data or not, Google has extensive security mechanisms in place to protect your data. Google also has redundant systems so down time is rare, if ever.
- The Google Analytics Premium Alternative. Google Analytics offers a paid Premium Edition which consists of more processing power, advanced analysis tools and dedicated support. Learn more about Google Analytics Premium
The Migration Plan
Yes, you can migrate to Google Analytics! Migrating to Google Analytics is not a 1-2-3 step process, but it doesn’t have to be an 18-month project either.
At E-Nor, our experienced Google Analytics specialists will help you with the transition, whether you are using Omniture, WebTrends, Coremetrics, Yahoo! Web Analytics (YWA) or another web analytics software.
You will benefit from our collective technical expertise in implementation, planning, migration management, process, training, professional services and support.
You will also benefit from Google Analytics Enterprise level features including advanced segmentation and custom reporting, focusing your resources on building your analytics processes and bringing in technical expertise/consultants when needed.
Contact E-Nor for a Digital Marketing or Google Analytics consultation!