Got Urchin? Need Help? You’ve come to the right place.
Being stranded is an awful feeling. While Urchin 7 improves significantly upon previous versions of the software, it also requires a strong skill set in setup, configuration and usage of the tool. Once setup, the tool itself is very robust, but just like all robust tools, it needs some hand-holding.
That’s where E-Nor comes in! Whether you want ongoing peace of mind, or if you’re in a jam, E-Nor offers support services for the popular Urchin 5 and 6 as well as the brand new Urchin 7.
Types of Support Available
E-Nor provides installation and configuration support, on-demand (hourly) support, prepaid blocks of support or on a monthly retainer basis. Please contact us for more information or to purchase Urchin support.
How May We Help?
- Urchin software installation, upgrade, or Configuration
- Integration with Google AdWords
- Tag traffic sources and campaigns so you can see visits in the right “bucket”
- Sift through the data, make sense of it, and create action plans
- Audit Urchin installations to verify correct configuration
- Optimize online search marketing campaigns, including Pay-Per-Click keyword performance
Common Problems We Will Help You Resolve
- Difficulty configuring your own webserver (as opposed to using embedded Apache webserver)
- Incorrect database access
- Insufficient user permissions
- Overly aggressive security software
- Cost data not being applied
- Log files not being interpreted or read into Urchin correctly
- Reports showing no data
- Processing times are excruciatingly slow
- Implementing e-commerce tracking
Urchin 5 and 6 Still Supported
Just because Urchin 7 is out, it doesn’t mean you should stop using Urchin 5 or 6, or expect support to be dropped. Whatever your Urchin 5 and 6 problems are, E-Nor is here to help.
Contact E-Nor for a Digital Marketing or Google Analytics consultation!